It's that time of year again: the North American International Auto Show in Detroit kicks off the new year and this year it's all about coupes. Here are the hottest new vehicles and concepts that we've seen – so far.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
- Chrysler Puts a New Name and Face on its Minivan, Meet the Pacifica
- Buick Surprises in Detroit with Stunning Avista Coupe Concept
- Honda Unveils New Ridgeline At NAIAS
- Lexus Enters the Large Luxury Coupe Market with LC 500
- Infiniti premieres Q60 performance coupe
- Audi Unveils New A4 Allroad Quattro and H-tron Quattro Concept