The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe has undergone a huge refresh that gives the SUV a wild new look. Looking to set itself apart from its competition, the Korean automaker’s larger two-row SUV, which slots between the compact Tucson and the three-row Palisade, has an enormous grille and slim headlights that define its new design. The new grille spans almost the entire width and height of the crossover’s front end.
Hyundai is trying to move upmarket and received a lot of praise for the larger Palisade’s design and luxurious interior, and the Santa Fe looks to continue that trend but in a smaller package. Although the underpinnings seem to be carried over, the Santa Fe will get additional features and upgrades throughout the interior and exterior like a redesigned centre console, more soft-touch materials, available 20-inch wheels, and new gear selector buttons, which opens up space on the centre console for storage cubbies. The new Santa Fe will also get a Terrain Mode selector with sand, snow, mud, eco, sport, comfort, and smart modes that controls the car’s performance and how the all-wheel drive responds for different driving scenarios.
Hyundai hasn’t revealed too much information about the upcoming SUV and didn't release any photos of the interior, but it will debut fully in the near future. Expect Canadian market information to be announced soon as well.
MORE RELATED ARTICLES
- Hyundai Canada Offering Discounted Pricing to First Responders, Health Care Workers
- Turbocharged 2021 Hyundai Elantra N Line Coming Soon
- Pricing for 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Announced
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N Debuts with New 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
- 7 Great Features in the 2020 Hyundai Palisade
- 2020 Hyundai Venue is the Beginning of the End for Economy Cars
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra Debuts with Sharper Styling, More Tech, Hybrid Model